Stampede Nerfed? 04/11/2020 08:54 PM CDT

Did Stampede just get nerfed?
Re: Stampede Nerfed? 04/12/2020 02:06 AM CDT
I'm going to go with, 100% yes.

I could kill these with a 30 mana cast, and would hit like 5-6 times.

This is an 80 mana cast:

> cast

You raise your right hand skyward and make a quick whipping motion.
A thunderous noise builds in the distance, increasing in cadence and intensity as it hammers into the area!
Orange-hued energy bursts from a forest geni's left leg, branding it with a charred hoof-print.
Orange-hued energy bursts from a forest geni's left arm, leaving behind a hoof-shaped bruise.

Roundtime: 1 sec.

I'm going to hope someone messed something up, and it will be fixed back.
Re: Stampede Nerfed? 04/12/2020 10:03 AM CDT
Someone else just posted a couple days ago in WM folders (Mazrian I think?) about all their multishot spells not working properly anymore, but then they said never mind after trying some other creatures. However, my cleric using FF in cave trolls yesterday would get messaging about multiple globes per cast, but only 1 globe would actually message and do damage. With Stampede now being reported as well, I'm thinking the original idea was more accurate and something happened to all multishot spells in the past few days.

-Master Ndin
https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Ndin
Re: Stampede Nerfed? 04/13/2020 05:49 AM CDT

I think I saw in another folder where they made a change that unintentionally made another change, but the bug is fixed now.
Re: Stampede Nerfed? 04/13/2020 07:30 AM CDT
>>I think I saw in another folder where they made a change that unintentionally made another change, but the bug is fixed now.

Yes, Ynami said it was fixed. Go forth and Stampede!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Stampede Nerfed? 04/13/2020 07:41 AM CDT
http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/Abilities,%20Skills%20and%20Magic/General%20Discussions/view/4561

Try it again, it should be back to normal.
Re: Stampede Nerfed? 04/13/2020 10:51 AM CDT

And here I was thinking my Targeted had all of a sudden got to where I wasn't hitting things because I was hunting a tad over my Targeted ranks.

Good to know its fixed.

Bluefalcon