Trail QOL 10/10/2019 06:06 AM CDT
I know trails get no love, but with a few tweaks they could be better.

1: Since gweths are universal now can we make it so that you can hear gweths on the trail? I'm ok if we have to loose the "local" channel since who knows what's local to that goofy scout holding room.

B) Can teaching stay active during trail running please? I was showing someone around the trails yesterday, which teaching scouting, and it kept dropping the class!

• Can you look at the xml tags that get pushed while talking on a trail and make them the same as the xml that gets pushed for talking in a normal room?

~Hunter Hanryu
>Everything Rangers have is just a lame version of something cool.~Morkim
Re: Trail QOL 10/10/2019 11:31 AM CDT
(Hanryu, your numbering/lettering system is without peer. ;P)

In addition to what my esteemed colleague has requested, I've got a wishlist QOL item! I would very much like to see the personal trail markers fleshed out a bit with the following:

- Please make it so that we can each have up to five PTMs - or in this case, just Personal Trails (PTs).
- The amount would be based on level; one every 30 levels up to 150, then perhaps a sixth and final at Circle 200 as a reward for getting all that way.
- Each of these PTs would be fixed points that we'd choose, from a list of available rooms that are not part of the current trail system.
- I'm not skilled/knowledgeable enough about the game/trails as a whole yet to say which would make the most sense, but perhaps the broader Ranger community could be sourced for a list of possibilities!
- These would be flexible, so once every 24 hours (or per week, or 30 days.. whichever seems most balanced), we could change the fixed points - one per session, possibly at a fee.
- Maybe there could be quests involved, using the "wizened rangers", or something of the like.
- That's all I've got so far. :X

I'd like to once again reiterate how much I like Hanryu's suggestion, and I would really like to see these requests be made a reality.

Thank you for reading!

~ Tehana
(AKA gallopingcrow)
Re: Trail QOL 10/10/2019 06:18 PM CDT

I agree the trails need to be worked and I support the suggestions. I realize my suggestion is probably way out there, but I would love to see a trail incorporate way for rangers to find a canoe or kayak hidden in a cove/shelter that they use to paddle to destinations (islands would be great). It could be based on rangers knowing how to use the best currents of fresh water/sea waters to paddle and/or swim rivers. Either that or befriend a sea-going creature dolphin, shark, etc. Yeah, I said my suggestion would be way out there. Nothing wrong with dreaming.

Thanks!

Player Behind Lorwryn
Re: Trail QOL 10/11/2019 07:51 PM CDT
>>I would love to see a trail incorporate way for rangers to find a canoe or kayak hidden in a cove/shelter that they use to paddle to destinations (islands would be great).<<

That's a wonderful idea. Or perhaps make a beseech to call a dolphin or dolphins to help us while we swim to the islands! I love that idea. But then I want to be a dragon and would love for the possibility to permanently die to come back.

Zinaca and her young wolf, Lucky...I could see Lucky on a surfboard....following me?
Re: Trail QOL 10/12/2019 08:50 AM CDT
I'd love an increase on time for PTMs with skill. I'd probably use them if I could mark a spot for a real life day and keep jumping back to it.
Jalika