Plague of Scavengers Question 09/09/2018 03:38 PM CDT
Does anyone know whether the amount of mana used in Plague of Scavengers has an effect on the AF spawn?
Re: Plague of Scavengers Question 09/09/2018 07:36 PM CDT
Yes, the plague spawn's special abilities rely on the potency of PLS. If you cast Awaken Forest in an urban area and get a plague spawn from the base spell, the abilities use AF's potency instead.

GM Grejuva
Re: Plague of Scavengers Question 09/09/2018 07:53 PM CDT
>Yes, the plague spawn's special abilities rely on the potency of PLS. If you cast Awaken Forest in an urban area and get a plague spawn from the base spell, the abilities use AF's potency instead.

Perfect! Thanks for the info.
Re: Plague of Scavengers Question 09/09/2018 08:41 PM CDT
Is it possible to have a normal spawn in an urban area? I know room tags are real dumb sometimes, but I keep getting plague spawns in the mining area under Theren keep. Sure I get that those tunnels are in a city, but they are abandoned and crawling with spiders of unusual size. You'd think I could summon a rocky spawn there even as my bonus was going to hell.

~Hunter Hanryu
>Everything Rangers have is just a lame version of something cool.~Morkim
Re: Plague of Scavengers Question 09/09/2018 09:16 PM CDT
>Is it possible to have a normal spawn in an urban area? I know room tags are real dumb sometimes, but I keep getting plague spawns in the mining area under Theren keep. Sure I get that those tunnels are in a city, but they are abandoned and crawling with spiders of unusual size. You'd think I could summon a rocky spawn there even as my bonus was going to hell.

On the flip side, I think it would be cool in wilderness if I could make my initial AF cast automatically start as a plague spawn with like.... cast plague, or something. Save some time.