How lucky I am to have something... 05/09/2011 11:48 PM CDT
... that makes saying goodbye so hard.

The time has come for me to move on. It's been a hard decision and one I didn't think I'd ever consider. Real life has gotten extremely busy - exciting and overwhelming at the same time. There is simply no way for me to continue to do justice to working on this amazing game and I do not believe in letting things go stale.

Rangers -- I am especially sorry to leave you without a dedicated Advocate but I do believe there is going to be great things in your very near future!

There are so many of you who have made Dragonrealms such an amazing place to have spent so much time. From Players to Hosts, Mentors, Mods, and GMs …. THANK YOU. I thought I'd try to name everyone and give you personal thank-you's but you know who you are. Pretty much it ends up boiling down to EVERYONE.

I will still be around occasionally as a player, so I will see many of you still, from a different vantage :-). I can be reached on Facebook and I think a lot of you are already my friends there. I do hope many of you will stay in touch as so many of you are more than DR-buds, I consider you my good friends.

Best of luck to all and again, thank you for such a wonderful experience.

Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.