Companion Growth 12/18/2019 11:11 PM CST
Does anyone KNOW if growth for our companions has been turned off? If it has, I second the motion to just set the companions at full growth and leave it at that until the companion rewrite gets done (if it ever will--I really would like to see it my lifetime).

Sadly I need to know because Lucky 15th has gone. And the worst thing is I abandoned him though not willingly (connection issue).

But as much as I love companions, if I get a new one, will I be stuck with a permanent baby? One of the things I love about companions is they grow.

So someone who really knows, could you please tell us?

Zinaca, now Luckyless
Re: Companion Growth 12/19/2019 05:55 AM CST
I've had a baby wolf grow up with the last 45 days. It took about 2 months of 3-4 hours a day.

~Hunter Hanryu
>Everything Rangers have is just a lame version of something cool.~Morkim
Re: Companion Growth 12/19/2019 10:22 AM CST
My young wolf grew to adult about 45 days ago. Just takes a long time.

Gniloi
Re: Companion Growth 12/19/2019 10:01 PM CST
Oh thank you Hanryu and Gnioli for letting me know your wolves have grown so recently. Now I can go see if the wolf pack will let me have another cub.

Zinaca
Re: Companion Growth 12/20/2019 04:00 PM CST
Man, companions really need some fresh paint and quality of life updates...
Re: Companion Growth 12/20/2019 07:30 PM CST
>>Man, companions really need some fresh paint and quality of life updates...<<

Oh I agree...I wish the GMs hadn't mentioned the companion rewrite that was in the works about 22 years ago. Hard to believe this game has been chugging along for so long. I love the care and commitment the staff and players have. But some things hurt a bit, like little ranger development (though I love most of the spells now).

Zinaca and introducing Lucky 16th!!!!