Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Companions 2.0 Info 10/17/2011 09:08 AM CDT
Having a companion that could seek out someone and drag their corpse back to you would be even more epic!

Player of Diggan, Ranger & Halfing of Aesry
Re: Companions 2.0 Info 10/17/2011 01:02 PM CDT
>>Having a companion that could seek out someone and drag their corpse back to you would be even more epic!

This please.

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me!" - Rorschach
Re: Companions 2.0 Info 12/30/2011 04:36 PM CST
>The current system is not only flaky in terms of all of the lost and killed animals from bugs and semi-bugs, but also in terms of not helping a Ranger be a better Ranger by very much at all in my estimation.

Just helping Zinaca not kill her companions would help make her a better ranger...
though I think you should tag a code on her that would make all the companions run from her for their own safety...

~Purnay
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
Re: Companions 2.0 Info 01/01/2012 02:42 AM CST
Bad Purnay! Bad Bad Purnay! Really, I still have Shadow and she is a young raccoon now. And the wolf packs are sniffing me again so I'm happy. No I will not kill Shadow just to get a wolf. As always, I intend to raise companions to be able to present them to Kalika when the time comes.

Having said all this though, I eagerly await new companions. I had my heart set on it for the holidays and figure now, maybe it might happen this year? Everyone pray to Kuniyo this happens so trails can get a look-see.

Zinaca and her young raccoon, Shadow
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page