MON Downgrading Wilderness Setting? 01/11/2020 01:57 AM CST
It looks like I lowered the wilderness setting in a room permanently?

[Fever Point, Woods]
The inclined trail rises from the beach and curves northwest toward the village. Holes have been dug near the roots of many of the trees -- whether by rodents or residents is unclear. Scrub pine grows among the larger hardwoods, nearly overwhelming the sea's scents with the smell of resin. You also see a towering oak tree.
Obvious paths: southwest, northwest.
>pace
You glance about the area while pacing back and forth, like a large, stalking mountain cat.

>pre mon
...MON "stuff" at minimum with additional 200 mana from cambrinth items.

>cast
Your pattern spreads throughout the area, stitching invisible bonds between you and the land. As it completes, you sense a comforting memory form within you of the wilderness found here.
>pace
You pace back and forth, smiling slightly to yourself at the refreshing familiarity of the area.
R>release mon
Your Memory of Nature ritual fades away.
>pace
You pace back and forth, smiling slightly to yourself at the refreshing familiarity of the area.

With the same amount mana of 200, I've looked around the island for other "max" wilderness friendly rooms via PACE and noticed different MON messaging:

Your pattern spreads throughout the area, stitching invisible bonds between you and the land. As it completes, you sense a comforting memory form within you of the feral wilderness found here.
<<<Real wilderness? No pace change after release.
Your pattern spreads throughout the area, stitching invisible bonds between you and the land. As it completes, you sense a comforting memory form within you of the primordial wilderness found here.
<<No pace change after release and I think this is a highest wilderness setting messaging?

-Kivi