Wilder and Wild Titles 07/18/2016 06:44 PM CDT
Hep!! I tried asking a GH and they said to post here, but basically I want to wear the title Wild and when I do title pre choose ranger wild, it auto gives me Wilder which comes first on the list. We also tried title pre choose ranger WILD and it would not work. Is there a way to pick Wild that GH or I don't know about?

"If she did wild or wicked things, it is because she could not help them."
Re: Wilder and Wild Titles 07/18/2016 09:18 PM CDT
I'm pretty sure the last couple of times this has come up for various titles a GM switched the order of the titles in the list so the shorter one was first.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: Wilder and Wild Titles 08/02/2016 05:04 PM CDT
Can a GM make this happen? I've been trying for a while now and I sent in the bug report and posted here with no response.

Re: Wilder and Wild Titles 08/02/2016 05:23 PM CDT
I have a good guess what's wrong, but I'm not even remotely familiar enough with the title system at this time to fix it without a significant investment of time I don't have right now. So it's a known issue but I don't know how soon we'll be able to get it resolved.

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things
Re: Wilder and Wild Titles 08/03/2016 10:18 AM CDT
I'm pretty familiar with the title system at this point. I'll grab this fix, late tonight likely.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Wilder and Wild Titles 08/03/2016 05:13 PM CDT
This is now fixed.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Wilder and Wild Titles 08/04/2016 03:46 PM CDT
YOU ARE SO AMAZING THANK YOU!!!!