Horse instruction 02/16/2013 10:37 AM CST

Hope this is the right place.. Please bump to the correct spot if it isn't..

When I am instructing a horse and have to stable the horse before the lesson is over, The instruction doesn't restart after I unstable the horse. If I type Instruct, it says you are instructing an animal. But when I type instruct continue, the class never restarts. The only way to get the class, is to stop instruction, and then start the class again.

This happens anytime I stable or store an animal during an instruction.

thanks
Azurinna the horse obsessive ranger.
Re: Horse instruction 02/16/2013 08:27 PM CST
>>This happens anytime I stable or store an animal during an instruction.

Yep. Don't stable a horse mid-class. The only time instruct continue seems to work is if you somehow stop your class with another class, or getting dragged away.

Player of Diggan, Ranger & Halfing of Aesry
Stripes 02/17/2013 04:09 PM CST
Gonna post here in hopes someone GMish sees and fixes this. We used to get tiger stripes on us when we casted SOTT. Now we don't. The stripes don't actually do anything (like warpaint) but was a cool aspect of the spell, I miss. Please put the tiger stripes back.

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow who already has stripes
Re: Stripes 02/17/2013 09:21 PM CST
It's on my list at... some point if someone else doesn't grab it first. Assuming there wasn't a reason I'm unaware of for the removal. But I won't pretend it's anywhere near the top of the list.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Stripes 02/18/2013 09:41 PM CST

Thanks Raesh for the quick response and the truth. I would rather have the truth. I know diddly squat about coding so I'm gonna ask...is it a big deal to add stripes into the look?

Rangers are used to waiting but PLEASE PLEASE don't let the stripes fall off your list ok?

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow (I think we would so cool both of us with stripes)
Re: Stripes 02/19/2013 12:37 AM CST
Not really. It's a matter of finding out why the code was removed and restoring it from an older copy of the code (Assuming it was handled through the standard mechanics).

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Stripes 02/21/2013 07:11 PM CST
Thanks for the reply, now get back to work! : P

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow