Scouting bugged 01/24/2013 08:47 PM CST
Just finished talking to a GH about scouting not awarding exp properly through the hunt command and the lack of bonus exp being applied to scouting exp.

I've noticed that the HUNT command does not always award exp. I've tried this with genies, baby-young gryphons, and shalwars. Having clear mind with no exp draining, I'll use hunt, see creatures and receive no exp, then I'll hunt down one of the creatures and receive no scouting exp. I wait out the timer, rinse repeat and I'll receive exp, but every now and then I do not receive exp for the initial hunt with creatures seen and the tracking down of one creature.

I also noticed that the exp bonus was not being applied to scouting. First time I checked I was gaining 1.03 with the bonus toggled on and off. Later on, with the GH, I was gaining 1.17 with the bonus toggled on and off. I checked it with outsdoormanship and was gaining roughly 1.20 without bonus and roughly 3.0 with bonus.

The GH told me to send a IG bug report and to post here. Can some of you that are good at testing and tracking numbers please help look into this? I'm going to continue to play around with it, but I've been scoring state tests for the last two days and coming home from reading hundreds of students' tests to staring at numbers tick by is killing me.

Thanks,
Pathyn

Re: Scouting bugged 01/27/2013 10:33 AM CST
This applies to perception learning too; I think Hunt is broken. Crossing fingers it's a priority fix too.
Re: Scouting bugged 01/27/2013 11:40 AM CST
Has your survival exp bonus been applying correctly to scouting?