Some love for the 150th rangers? 02/21/2010 06:42 PM CST
I was reading a few posts in the Trophy folder and saw that those who reach 100th are given a beautiful speech on becoming 100th. But all a 150th circle ranger got when he made it was the standard "You are ready to train for your next rank." or something similar.

Would it be too much to ask someone to code in a more acceptable and honoring act on making the last circle one can in this game?

I know the luster has kinda gone for those 100th to 150th with so many around but I still think it's a heck of a milestone and should be honored.

Zinaca and her wolf, Lucky who will probably faint and die should her Human ever pass 100th.
Re: Some love for the 150th rangers? *NUDGE* 02/23/2010 07:06 PM CST
Replies have been moved to the Complaints folder. Please remember that only questions specifically for the Ranger team are to be posted here.

If you have any questions, please email either myself (MOD-Sidatura@play.net) or Message Board Supervisor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net).

~Sidatura

All are lunatics, but he who can analyse his delusions is called a philosopher. --Ambrose Bierce