Stacking Arrows 08/09/2009 11:02 AM CDT
Hello,

I am having trouble getting my arrows to stack. I have 25 basilisk head arrows in my quiver, 16 of which are in a stack, and 9 of which show up as individual arrows. After seeking help from two mentors and a GM, I was told they have the Empowerment enchantment on them. But the odd thing is, the person who made them for me literally made them and handed them to me, so I don't think there is any way the arrows could have received this magic intentionally. Also, the stack of 16 keeps getting smaller whenever I pull one out, because once they are pulled out they are no longer re-stackable.

When I COUNT QUIVER, I see this:
You count up the items in your thigh quiver...
There are sixteen basilisk head arrows inside your thigh quiver.
There is one basilisk head arrow inside your thigh quiver.
There are zero non-ammunition items inside your thigh quiver.
Roundtime: 2 seconds.

So it's hard to keep track of how many arrows I have when I'm hunting, and I really don't want to lose any of these arrows. The person who made them recently passed away so they have sentimental value to me. I basically just want to be able to type in some command that tells me quickly that I have 25 arrows. The COUNT command seems to be the best one for this, but it won't count them in one stack if they're a bunch of individuals.

One of the mentors was under the impression that this was a semi-known bug, but the GM I talked to had not heard of it. I'm just trying to see if anyone else has experienced a similar issue with arrows seemingly picking up magic on their own and then becoming unstackable. The GM that helped me said he would be interested to know if it was in fact a bug or if it was simply an isolated incident with my arrows.

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
Player of Seiyori & Euphoriah
Re: Stacking Arrows 08/25/2009 12:10 AM CDT
https://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=11&topic=1&message=170

GM Oolan Jeel

"The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice."
- Richard Moore