Damage Dealing Primary Skill Request 04/01/2009 09:02 AM CDT
Now that Bards can cause damage with vocals we're the only weapons secondary+ guild without a damage-dealing primary skill. Is there any chance we can get a special/situational attack that contests something like scouting (laying ambushes or traps perhaps) or another skill that could use some love?

~Thilan
Re: Damage Dealing Primary Skill Request 04/01/2009 10:49 AM CDT
>Now that Bards can cause damage with vocals we're the only weapons secondary+ guild without a damage-dealing primary skill. Is there any chance we can get a special/situational attack that contests something like scouting (laying ambushes or traps perhaps) or another skill that could use some love?<

None.

-Z
Re: Damage Dealing Primary Skill Request 04/01/2009 10:55 AM CDT
>>None.

Why not?

~Thilan
Re: Damage Dealing Primary Skill Request 04/01/2009 07:43 PM CDT
Because I see no need to massively nerf you to the level I'd be comfortable with Rangers having an ability that mimics what a guild direly in need of help is getting.

-Z
Re: Damage Dealing Primary Skill Request 04/01/2009 09:05 PM CDT
>>Because I see no need to massively nerf you to the level I'd be comfortable with Rangers having an ability that mimics what a guild direly in need of help is getting.

QFT

Bards are wicked fun but pre-screams they had some very serious short-comings which were completely unique to their guild, given the way enchantes perform. They can only have one "spell" active at a time, and all of their "spells" have a delayed cast, even the ones meant to be used as panic-button attacks.