Slip 01/15/2009 11:39 AM CST
How long until we can slip items from the ground again? Picking up arrows without having to come out was useful. I hope it is a priority, as I always hope it is a priority to fix things that are broken rather than leave them to stay that way.
Re: Slip 01/15/2009 12:56 PM CST
Well, it is something I'd indeed like to fix, but it's hindered by the fact that none of us can yet figure out why the system is seemingly ignoring all the checks it should be making.

The other thing is that I have about 500 things on my plate (I'm probably not exaggerating too much) of various 'priorities' and it's kind of hard to balance them in a way that makes everyone happy.

-Z
Re: Slip 01/15/2009 02:49 PM CST
>>The other thing is that I have about 500 things on my plate (I'm probably not exaggerating too much) of various 'priorities' and it's kind of hard to balance them in a way that makes everyone happy.

You always end up making me happy. The parts of slip that are working are awesome. Cant overlook it cause one aspect is a little "off" right now. Keep up the awesome work!

~
It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.
-Fred Woodworth
Re: Slip 01/23/2009 08:33 PM CST
How about just give it back and let the profile verb sort it out? We promise to be good.

Master Craftsman Thryntyrlz BagMaker steps out from under Caelfind's road-worn traveler's cloak.

Tvini gets a Nilerbone brain from inside her canvas sack.
Tvini pokes her Nilerbone brain.
Nilerbone sneezes!