S'Kra facial alterations / setup 03/31/2016 11:01 AM CDT

Recently I had my features altered on my S'Kra Mur character (Ianhanse) and I noticed something very different compared to the other races. Ours is one big, run-on sentence. Can someone take a look at improving this?

Elothean:
You have tilted almond-shaped cat-slitted amber eyes. Your amber hair is short and fine, and is worn tied back in an elegant chignon held in place by a pair of sleekly curving alerce hairsticks topped with Drogor's Wrath sapphires. You have fair skin.

Human:
Xxxxxxxxx has an oval face with laugh lines, gold-flecked hazel eyes and a classical nose. His red-gold hair is very long and thick, and is worn arranged in a mohawk. He has fair skin and an athletic build.

Prydaen:
Xxxx has a few smudges of forge soot covering the face, pointed ears and cat-slitted crystal blue eyes. His brown mane is long and straight, and is worn loose. He has brown fur with a white belly, a long tail and a tight-fitting damask shirt adorned with golden dragons accenting an athletic build.

S'Kra Mur (unaltered / altered):
You have a sharp-featured face with a flexible ridged crest which follows the shape of your skull and sparkling slitted emerald eyes, mottled scales with a pale silver underbelly, a long tail and a pot-bellied build.

You have a sharp-featured face with a flexible ridged crest which follows the shape of your skull, sparkling slitted emerald eyes and a multitude of discolored and broken fangs protruding from a heavily scarred and mangled snout, mottled scales with a pale silver underbelly, a pair of blood-red barbs amid dozens of razor-sharp scales across a long bulbous tail and a pot-bellied build.
Re: S'Kra facial alterations / setup 03/31/2016 11:02 PM CDT
To be fair, your character kind of is one big run-on sentence what with all the atmo bling. ;)
Re: S'Kra facial alterations / setup 04/01/2016 03:42 PM CDT
^ savage
Re: S'Kra facial alterations / setup 04/01/2016 08:18 PM CDT

Here's what I did on Morpion with auction mask voucher over in Plat.

You have a sharp-featured face with sharp white fangs barely showing over bulbous pouty lips, red-veined slitted black eyes and a scarred and burned tapering snout, dark smoke-hued scales with crimson-gold edges, a curving tail with dual ridges of sharp blackened spines running the length and a lean muscular build.
You are colossal for a S'Kra Mur.

The bulbous lips are an ongoing joke because when I created the character they were pouty. But Morp is basically a S'kra Kor now with the ridged tail. I love it

Morp
Re: S'Kra facial alterations / setup 04/01/2016 10:19 PM CDT
Festivals are frequently punctuated with cries of "ah crap I looked at Ianhanse, my Genie is frozen" from both myself and friends. It is a problem.

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: S'Kra facial alterations / setup 04/02/2016 10:10 AM CDT
Festivals are frequently punctuated with cries of "ah crap I looked at Ianhanse, my Genie is frozen" from both myself and friends. It is a problem.

Don't look at Ianhanse then? ATMO stuff should all be in the "ATMO window" with all Isharon's efforts to make sure the messaging goes there. I don't use GENIE myself so not sure what else would do it. And for what it's worth, I take off my ATMO stuff before the big fest auctions or just have an alternate character attend in Ianhanse's place.