Scale brush 02/13/2012 12:52 AM CST
So I was wondering if it would be possible to bring back the s'kra mur scale brushes?
The last time they were sold was way back in the second Feast of Eluned festival,
as a coarse bristle brush with a smooth wooden grip, or a coarse bristle brush with a polished coral grip.

The kind of brush is actually referenced in a book in-game, called An Introduction to S'Kra Anatomy.

I haven't seen one of these brushes in about three years. :(
Re: Scale brush 02/14/2012 02:35 PM CST
Are they not sold on ratha/aesry? With the scale polish? If not IM me at kroonermanblack on aim. I might be able to dig one up if I didn't trash it.

Let's save us all some time: I'm a troll who rarely has anything helpful. There.
Re: Scale brush 02/14/2012 07:02 PM CST
Nope, they're not sold anywhere.
Re: Scale brush 02/14/2012 07:35 PM CST
And as it turns out, I disposed of mine last time I vault-cleared, if anyone was hoping for one. Sorry.

Let's save us all some time: I'm a troll who rarely has anything helpful. There.
Re: Scale brush 02/16/2012 09:08 AM CST
Found it!
I'll do some investigating and see what I can do about getting these back.

=GM Jhustis=

"It's all fun and games till someone gets exiled!" -- GM Quarel
Re: Scale brush 02/16/2012 10:11 AM CST
You are pretty cool. :)

---
Inauri
Re: Scale brush 02/16/2012 07:03 PM CST
>Inauri

...after your comment about Ucu in another thread I was extremely confused.

I just looked at the account name and made myself derp. Hey man.

Re: Scale brush 02/16/2012 09:40 PM CST
Haha. Hi. <3

I was happy when I saw you had come back, but haven't really been able to RP with you since I quit playing Leyhan.

---
Inauri
Re: Scale brush 02/17/2012 08:44 AM CST
>I was happy when I saw you had come back, but haven't really been able to RP with you since I quit pla

Shoot me an IM sometime. At least we can chat. Kroonermanblack on aim.