Just Curious 12/28/2003 05:48 PM CST
Was just curious here, who is the Halfling Race champion? GM? whatever.. Kinda wondering if Olvi are gonna get any nifty dismantles, would really love one.. <grin>

"Nobody knows where we'll be, my enemies your enemies, cuz you ain't never had a friend like me." ~Makaveli
Re: Just Curious 01/22/2004 01:33 AM CST
>>Was just curious here, who is the Halfling Race champion? GM? whatever.. Kinda wondering if Olvi are gonna get any nifty dismantles, would really love one.. <grin><<

DISMANTLE COFFER TART

Rolling your shoulders, you pop the coffer into your mouth and swallow it whole! Hiccup! Some broken shards pop out of your mouth as you glance around with an innocent look that says, "I didn't do it!"

DISMANTLE COFFER HAIRY-FOOT

You yank a wad of fur from your hairy foot and apply it to the coffer with fletching adhesive. You toss the furry coffer coffer to the ground and squeak "Gerbil!" An angry S'lai guard charges the coffer, smashing it to pieces as he consumes the hairy contraption, a confused glaze evident in his eyes.

DISMANTLE COFFER OLVI-POWER!

With the might and conviction of a furious cyclone, you strike the coffer onto your forehead with all your strength, dealing it an incredible blow! A coffer giggles at you and says, "Yeah right!".

ARCHIGOS - "mmmm stewed olvi...mmmm"
Re: Just Curious 01/22/2004 03:02 PM CST
The above is the reason for the heavy chains and locks on Archi's cage.

GM Jaedren
Events Team &
Team Barbarian
Interim Liaison
Re: Just Curious 01/28/2004 12:31 PM CST
>>The above is the reason for the heavy chains and locks on Archi's cage.

Sorry, I got hungry, and da locks looked so tasty. Did taste a bit like metal though. Guess you goin to expect ma to put him back in his cage too?

Brabs

Fighting with a bunch of archers in Geni.

"Hey, it's shoot GENI, not shoot GEN!"

Ambassador Genneron, of M'riss
[Arcath] "Public Service Announcement: Please shoot at the archers and not at Arcath"