Light Burden and I'm getting winded all of a sudden? 08/15/2003 12:52 AM CDT
Hi, feel free to move this where you think it might belong if it's not here, but I'm very confused now. With the encumbrance change, my burden went from "somewhat" to "light". Nice change, I can swim to the sandie's cave without having to drag my nearly empty backpack. However, imagine my surprise when all of a sudden while hunting those wiley lasses, I get winded. Not just winded, but downright worn out. And I'm Lilting away or Raging, and with each swing of my scim, I get more tired. I also barely touched my mana supply. Here are my stats for reference, I'm Elven.

Strength : 21 Reflex : 17
Agility : 18 Charisma : 19
Discipline : 17 Wisdom : 19
Intelligence : 16 Stamina : 19

I've spent the last ten circles or so "fixing" the poor Elf that came out of the box when I knew nothing about stats and training, and was brand new to this land. Please tell me my work has not been in vain, and she's just buggie?

Getting winded was not a problem before the change, in fact, I don't think I've ever seen worn out while hunting, even if I did have a burden. I would greatly appreciate any information you could hand me on this, because I'm truly baffled why making my load lighter has now caused me to be winded and worn out.

Khestryl
Re: Light Burden and I'm getting winded all of a sudden? 08/15/2003 01:31 AM CDT
Hi Khestryl,

Thanks for posting. I'll pass your information along to some folks in-the-know and try to get you an answer ASAP. I would think that fatigue should count encumbrance code, and so nothing 'out of line' with the changes should be happening, but we can definitely double-check.

--Ellerina

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-- Walt Disney