English to Gorbesh Translator 03/18/2015 02:50 AM CDT

Pretty much based on the same as the Engligh to Toggish one, It should be good on plunker for now since I don't have a paid thing with github and trying to work them into some free hosted website or page is beyond me at this point (novice with most code and web devving things. going to chat with my friend some more on the subject) I give you another Translator!

http://embed.plnkr.co/OLdtDKBD37PRgsuONqEJ/preview

I doubt it's going to get such massive traffic that plunker would take it down since it's saved to my account BUT who knows right? If I feel froggy I'll try a couple other languages too, maybe see if I can find a way to speed up the process aside from manual entry.
Re: English to Gorbesh Translator 03/18/2015 12:57 PM CDT
This is great work, thank you.

My only complaint is that there is no picture of a Kaldar there too!
Re: English to Gorbesh Translator 03/18/2015 03:23 PM CDT

Lol will see what I can do. Right now musing on what language next I'd like to work on. But I need to give my fingers a break from all the manual inputting XD
Re: English to Gorbesh Translator 03/18/2015 05:41 PM CDT
Illithic

"Game balance is sobbing over in the corner as it considers the ramifications of AoE Blufmor Garaen. Your spell slots send their condolences." - GM Raesh
Re: English to Gorbesh Translator 03/18/2015 05:45 PM CDT

Will see what I can do. Would like a place I could host these suckers for free. But most free website things I find are premade so I can't do squat. pfft