Return 05/01/2020 07:49 AM CDT
Hello all. Many, many years ago, over a decade, I used to roam Elanthia. Sometimes mindlessly, and rarely with a purpose. After some deep thought I have decided to return and wander this land I used to love. But at my advanced age of 93, nobody I used to know is left. I spent a few hours yesterday exploring, checking out memories, and remembering what used to be. I know that many things have changed, and there are great, and new things to do. If there is anyone out there who might be willing to help a senior Kaldar relearn this land, and how things work, I would be extremely grateful. Hope to see some of you fine Kaldar soon.

Chastain Rathispirit

'Remember, tomorrow is promised to no one." - Walter Payton
Re: Return 05/01/2020 08:24 AM CDT
Welcome back!

AIM is dead, DR uses Discord now. You can find it at discordapp.com or in the Google Play store/iOS store on your phone. To join the DR discord, go here and scroll down until you see the link on the right-hand side, third link under Subrediit news and info: reddit.com/r/dragonrealms.

Feel free to reach out to me on discord at Malkien#0546. There is also a newbie help channel in the DR discord specifically for asking any questions you may have. Hope to see you in the realms!
Re: Return 05/01/2020 08:46 AM CDT
Welcome back,Chastain!

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Return 05/02/2020 09:15 AM CDT
Huzzah more Kaldar! Welcome back

~Hunter Hanryu
>I would like to avoid the collection of broken dreams and sorrow that is the Ranger guild.~Agalea