New Toy 12/30/2018 12:30 PM CST
So - apparently when I left back in 2012, I had a LTB alteration scroll in progress. Today, it was finished. Thanks so much to Tullie/Loriale for making this happen!

>tap falchion
You tap a double-fullered falchion with a steelsilk-wrapped handle and a clenched fist pommel that you are holding.

>look falchion
The burnished grooves of the fuller have been embellished with a geometric mandala of the Gorbesh pantheon. Multitudes of iolites, sewn into the fabric of the tightly-wrapped steelsilk hilt seem to shimmer from indigo to grey when hit by light. Etched deeply into the palm of the clenched fist pommel are abstract glyphic forms encircling a stylized "V."

It matches a previous alteration that I had done.

>tap gown (Armor Hiding)
You tap a front-split steelsilk gown with an ornamental silver breastplate that you are wearing.

>look gown
A carved star-stone medallion displaying a geometric mandala of the Gorbesh pantheon gathers the fabric at the waist. Delicate darkstone chains secure the form-fitted breastplate which is trimmed with soft fox fur. Etched deeply into the silver of the plate are abstract glyphic forms encircling a stylized "V".

Thank you, thank you, and thank you again!

[==Vyraka==]