Hail from Albaria! 11/23/2018 04:58 AM CST
Hello Everyone - I've returned from a long break (almost 6 years to the date). I just wanted to say hello all my fellow Kaldar and Gorbesh players. There is so much to catch up on game mechanics wise, but let me know if there is anything new Kaldar related.

Thank you,

[==Vyraka==]
Re: Hail from Albaria! 11/23/2018 05:35 AM CST
Welcome back!

GM Grejuva
Re: Hail from Albaria! 11/23/2018 08:00 AM CST
There's a name I haven't heard in a while; welcome back. Not much Kaldar specific going on that I'm aware of and a lot of focus is on the fest/corn maze MT event. I suspect things will get back to what resembles normal here after that closes. Make sure you get a gweth (only need one now) and check out the newspaper in game. If you aren't on discord already that's worth checking out.

~Hunter Hanryu
>Everything Rangers have is just a lame version of something cool.~Morkim
Re: Hail from Albaria! 11/23/2018 09:01 PM CST
Welcome back!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Hail from Albaria! 11/29/2018 10:58 PM CST
Welcome back! I definitely remember seeing you around the forums before. Good to see you again.

New Kaldar materials: Windsteel, spiritwood, ice-veined leather, anjisis. Check them out on elanthipedia. Unfortunately the shops that held them haven't been seen in a while. Not much else, unfortunately! It may be up to us to do some Kaldaran things.

- Navesi

The First Land Herald -- Zoluren's newspaper. https://elanthipedia.play.net/The_First_Land_Herald