Two Handers and Kaldar 11/05/2012 11:42 PM CST
Heard this evening that in 3.0, 'very tall' Kaldars will be able to hold a two hander in one hand. I could not find a post about this however, so I'm trying to see if there is any validity around it.

I did not see any racial specific stuff about 3.0?
Re: Two Handers and Kaldar 11/05/2012 11:50 PM CST

Oh, I remember that one :)

It was from an April fool's day prank post that totally got me too.
Re: Two Handers and Kaldar 11/06/2012 12:07 AM CST
This joke post: http://elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Post:Regarding_Racial_Immesion_-_4/1/2011_-_11:42:30

>Large races (Gor'Tog and Kaldar that have been shifted to be tall) are able to wield weapons that previously required two hands with a single hand. This includes 2HB and 2HE, as well as polearms and halberds. However, Light and Medium weapons will be too unwieldy to perform well, and will thus be largely unusable except as offhand weapons.
>Armor will still be purchased in a 'generic' size. However, after a piece of armor is worn, it will forever be the size of the original wearer. This mitigates issues where Gor'Tog are currently able to hand a suit of armor off to a gnome, which required significant suspension of disbelief.

You've reached the uninformative help match I haven't written yet.
Re: Two Handers and Kaldar 11/06/2012 07:00 AM CST
<<This mitigates issues where Gor'Tog are currently able to hand a suit of armor off to a gnome, which required significant suspension of disbelief.

And I'm still laughing...

[==Vyraka==]
Re: Two Handers and Kaldar 11/06/2012 07:23 AM CST
It's been covered, but to repeat; there is no racial stuff in DR 3 at this time.

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: Two Handers and Kaldar 11/06/2012 08:07 AM CST
> It's been covered, but to repeat; there is no racial stuff in DR 3 at this time.

I think you underestimate the importance of blowing smoke shapes.
Re: Two Handers and Kaldar 11/06/2012 10:29 AM CST
>I think you underestimate the importance of blowing smoke shapes.

Curse your technical aptitude.

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.