WTB Ruazen hunt 11/02/2012 11:24 PM CDT
I'd love to be able to hunt a dibik ruazen, maybe rip off part of it's fangs or a claws for alteration fodder. I don't really care if its made unskinnable in the interest of keeping the new cloth type sufficiently rare, I'm thinking this should be an extremely limited experience anyways, not a critter that is normally huntable.

Perhaps part of a new quest? For that matter, I'd love it if a future quest took place somewhere in or near Alberia. I'd buy eighty tickets if I could mine or forage for some moen takibena.
Re: WTB Ruazen hunt 11/03/2012 01:36 AM CDT
Prior to looking up a dibik ruazen on Elanthipedia moments ago, I'd never heard of one. After some brief poking around, I can find no other mention of them beyond that one elanthipedia entry. Am I missing something?

Ruazen wool comes from a ruazen ratav, not a dibik ruazen. Apologies for the confusion - had I know about whatever a dibik ruazen was, I would have likely gone with a different name.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose