Tiny update 10/13/2013 06:42 AM CDT

The astute library buff will notice that a new edition of A Gamgweth Dictionary has made its way out onto the shelves without fanfare. The additions are extremely minor, but there all the same.

- Persida
Re: Tiny update 10/13/2013 09:20 AM CDT
(tears up a piece of paper and throws some makeshift confetti into the air)
"woo, woo"
thanks, now I have go read a book...

Re: Tiny update 10/17/2013 04:28 PM CDT
Thanks for the update! This format is a lot easier to read (and reformat for Elanthipedia).

While updating the copy of this book on Elanthipedia (as well as the player-made dictionary), I noticed a few discrepancies between the two versions. I wanted to get some clarification on which is the correct spelling.

archipelago
original: adamiras
current: aldamiras

clearing
original: aren
current: anren

knife
original: asmu
current: anzu

shore
original: selfit
current: selfilt

your
original: tenman
current: teman

Also, the words narogaen (siblings) and usho (unite) were in the original version but not the current version. (Narogaen is just a plural form, so I assume that omission was intentional.)

Lastly, there is a typo that is new to this edition: foriegner.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Tiny update 10/18/2013 01:18 PM CDT
The changes you're asking about here all predate me by quite a bit and were not part of the update I was mentioning. It really was tiny! I did, however, double check with the language folks, and the current versions are all correct.

The verb for 'unite' should be finding its way back into the book shortly, and I passed on your note about the typo.

-Persida
Re: Tiny update 10/18/2013 03:55 PM CDT
>>DR-Persida: I did, however, double check with the language folks, and the current versions are all correct.

Thanks!

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html