Suggestion: Clan identities for humanity! 09/24/2013 10:30 AM CDT

<<Since Clansman is neither a title you had and could show the alterer that you had, nor is it on the approved list that anyone can use whether or not they can wear it, the alterer was not allowed to make your item a 'Clansman's' item.

Above is a quote from GM Seyalle answering a post by Xixist regarding an alteration he want.

I can see and understand her point, but I also think I see an opportunity here. The Elotheans have their houses... Humanity has its clans. I think it'd be great to make your identity part of the house of your preference.

For instance:

You see Xixist Forestwolf, Barbarian of Treban Ulf
You see Elriic Melniibone, Warrior Mage of The Crossing

It seems like a great starting point to develop human society and there's an existing template just waiting for matching lore.

--

In memory of Lisa/Martee. Passed 6/17/2013. A friend. A sister.
Re: Suggestion: Clan identities for humanity! 09/24/2013 03:46 PM CDT
Actually that was a quote from me!

I've been pretty tight lipped at this point about my exact plans, and my lack of mentioning clan identifiers was purposeful along with that. This is not me being dismissive at all, but I wanted to let you know, well, why I'm not really commenting at this point :) I have a rather lot of things I want to flesh out for Humanity in the hopefully-not-that-far future, but there is a bit of a process I need to go through, and until I'm slightly further along in that, there will be many things I can't be very communicative about in good faith.

Please do keep throwing suggestions out here, as I very much want to hear them. I just didn't want anyone to take my relative silence on these matters as a lack of interest or lack of listening!

-Persida
Re: Suggestion: Clan identities for humanity! 09/25/2013 07:56 AM CDT

Yeah, sorry about that. Seyalle fixed a buggy item of mine a minute or two before I moved that quote and it was pre-coffee.

Can't wait to see what you have planned!

--

In memory of Lisa/Martee. Passed 6/17/2013. A friend. A sister.