100 days 02/15/2012 11:30 AM CST
100 days left as elderly...

time
It has been 404 years, 167 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
It is the 5th month of Uthmor the Giant in the year of the Emerald Dolphin.

Today is your birthday! Happy Birthday!

You are elderly.

Human Longevity Normal - 78 to 86 - aged

Crap, I think they're gonna have to make me die or immortal soon.

Maybe old man smell options? or the ability to fart dust.
Re: 100 days 02/15/2012 07:59 PM CST
Read all the age help there, sit back and digest. We the select few, we the player base, ARE immortals, just don't let your character know that, ;).

Re: 100 days 02/15/2012 09:39 PM CST

I'm pretty sure back in the day people started at random ages, in the young spectrum of course. Now it's set for each race.
Re: 100 days 02/15/2012 10:03 PM CST
>>I'm pretty sure back in the day people started at random ages, in the young spectrum of course. Now it's set for each race.

It's still random (within a youngish range).

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: 100 days 02/16/2012 04:02 AM CST
<<Maybe old man smell options?

Here you go:

> smell /set unpleasant 4
All right, you now have a vague scent of mildew.
> smell /set unpleasant 9
All right, you now have a vague scent of sour milk.
> smell /set unpleasant 14
All right, you now have a vague scent of stewed cabbage.
> smell /set unpleasant 54
All right, you now have a vague scent of pea soup.
Re: 100 days 02/16/2012 10:22 AM CST
need one that smells unidentifiable, but a bit like each one of those, and slight incontinence.

Re: 100 days 02/16/2012 12:03 PM CST
When you reach the 'aged' category, let us know if when you look at other characters they show as 'XXXXX is a whippersnapper'.
Re: 100 days 02/17/2012 07:11 AM CST
<<need one that smells unidentifiable, but a bit like each one of those, and slight incontinence>>

you'd be able to find the ones you need in "scent vulgar". However, that's only in tf :-)

i'll list a couple that are premissable on these boards:

18) tuna
20) rodent detritus
22) old people

Preces meae non sunt dignae;Sed tu bonus fac benigne;Ne perenni cremer igne [Dies Irae]
Re: 100 days 02/17/2012 10:49 AM CST
Old people smell, yeah, that's about right.

Re: almost 100 days- celebrate! 05/10/2012 11:16 AM CDT

It has been 405 years, 107 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
It is the 3rd month of Lirisa the Archer in the year of the Crystal Snow Hare.
It is currently spring and it is mid-morning.

Your birthday is more than 1 month away.

Powerhaus is turning 78! that's aged(aka old as crap) in Human!

I've decided to throw a festival to celebrate! Join the festivities in Therengia(cause you know we're gonna trash the place to all hell) for all sorts of fun and shopping. Hell maybe some merchants will show up to take your money personally, we could even throw an auction since the kids like that kinda stuff. Should probably see if we can get that Droughtman guy to open the maze too.

And since unfortunately we can't all be born human, everyone's invited too!

Even those smelly s'kras, togs, gnombs, dwarbs, elfs(even cave elfs), giant forehead peoples, prarie-dog monster people, smelly cat people, and the giant people who look like kind of like humans but don't quite cut it. Hell even princess fishsticks and her fish-breathed friends can show up if they want.

May 13-31st, A little south from the gates of Therenborough.
Enjoy!

Re: almost 100 days- celebrate! 05/10/2012 11:25 AM CDT
Very funny! ;-)

I have a feeling this will be the biggest birthday party E V E R!

Zozuskar says, "You're a sneaky little beard."