snappy dreams 05/31/2009 12:29 AM CDT
possible teaser:

Snappy does the snap and roll, fluidly executing the motions in a veritable ballet of finger and wrist movements. Exuding confidence, she winks at you, a fellow Human.

Snappy casually flicks a coin with a snap of her fingers, sending it flying end over end, before snatching it out of midair with a winning smile.

Elaine raises her arms above her head and snaps twice with both hands while performing a showy dance move.

Snappy puckers her lips as she snaps her fingers, unabashedly vying for your attention.

Re: snappy dreams 05/31/2009 02:58 AM CDT
Hey, guys --

Just so there's no confusion, this was me demonstrating some of the new potential snaps. They're just about to hit QC, so something you see here might not necessarily be what comes out with the new release, but it's a good indicator.

In order, the ones shown are SNAP ROLL, SNAP SHOWY (with coin), SNAP SHOWY (without coin), and SNAP FLIRT. Note that these versions are how Humans will view them, as other races will see something different. :)

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: snappy dreams 05/31/2009 12:16 PM CDT
awesome, I hope we look like drunken idiots.

Re: snappy dreams 05/31/2009 03:00 PM CDT
>awesome, I hope we look like drunken idiots.

I'm not sure what you mean?

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: snappy dreams 06/01/2009 01:14 AM CDT
i meant how other races see it
like.. if you've ever seen a kid walking through the mall doing 'liquid' with their hands.. you'd probably be like what the hell?
or that 'slap clap' thing high school cheerleaders do

sure it's impressive, but makes you go 'why? why did you master this?' (like stacking coins up on your elbow and catching them with your hand)

why's this smelly human's hands making funny noise while he flails them about with a silly look on its face.

p.s. humans rule, elves drool