Smoke Images - Clarification 07/14/2019 10:31 AM CDT
When smoking was first introduced (and also according to the Wiki) there were restrictions:

"Smoke image quality is limited by race. Prydaen, S'kra Mur, and Rakash in moonskin are unable to do better than Amateur quality images, and everyone else except for Olvi are limited to Adequate. Olvi alone are capable of mastering and teaching smoke images to others."

Currently, however, anyone can teach images and all can master them.

Could I please, please have clarification from a GM confirming whether this is a bug, or if a change was made to allow all races to teach and master images?

~Gab
Re: Smoke Images - Clarification 09/04/2019 05:04 AM CDT

Just want to bump this. I desperately hope this isnt true. Would someone mind confirming this?

Rakash S'kra and ory were unable to do any good at images due to their physical attributes and other races were unable to teach.

Olvi sid jave ettiquette toward teaching certain images aswell.

Rifkinn
Re: Smoke Images - Clarification 09/04/2019 01:48 PM CDT

>>Just want to bump this. I desperately hope this isnt true. Would someone mind confirming this?

Thanks for the bump, Rifkinn. This isn't the first time I've asked or....the first time the question has been completely ignored. A simple yes or no would be a great start.

~Gab
Re: Smoke Images - Clarification 09/09/2019 05:53 AM CDT
I can't see any updates in the scripts I was able to find that would change this, but I also don't have anyone to assign to look into it more deeply right now.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Smoke Images - Clarification 09/09/2019 01:38 PM CDT

>>I can't see any updates in the scripts I was able to find that would change this, but I also don't have anyone to assign to look into it more deeply right now.

Something broke it then, if you see no changes.

Thank you for the response.

~Gab
Re: Smoke Images - Clarification 09/09/2019 01:45 PM CDT
>>Something broke it then, if you see no changes.

Sorry, that was a little abrupt. To clarify, smoke images are definately not working as intended. If you see no changes to their script(s), then something broke them.

Appreciate that you took the time to look. :)

~Gab