Open Letter to Wooly Tanglefoot 04/21/2019 10:42 PM CDT
Dear Chairman Tanglefoot,

Throughout countless wars and hardships, our people have persevered. We have not only held our own together, but served as examples to the world at large on how to maintain a cheerful spirit, even in the midst of irksome tasks and weighty responsibilities. I do not think it overstepping to say we Olvi help preserve the "heart" of the people- we remind the world to appreciate the many gifts and splendors of life, be it drink, food, song, craft, or fellowship.

However, if we are to be fair in our assessment, the free spirits of our people can make it challenging for us to coordinate for greater change. You, of all people, can appreciate the obstacles in addressing Olvi tasks and needs on the larger scale. And, though it may be a challenge, it is without a doubt a necessity four our community to thrive.

It is for these reasons that I am announcing my campaign for Thain of Arthe Dale.

It is my hope that with your support, and the support of our like-minded Olvi, we can better share our culture and traditions with our folk and Elanthia as a whole.

If you, or any others who may read this letter (Olvi or not), would like to support the movement, please reach out to me. Through small acts, we will do great things!

Kindest Regards,

Zincir Cloudbreak, Esquire