Meet up? 10/12/2016 08:44 AM CDT
Are there enough active Olvi for a meetup? I've never done any event setup but I'd be happy to chip in and help with what ever is required.
Re: Meet up? 10/12/2016 10:02 AM CDT
>>Are there enough active Olvi for a meetup? I've never done any event setup but I'd be happy to chip in and help with what ever is required.

I hosted an Olvi meetup during Hollow's Eve last year with the purpose of spreading around the Bracelet image. Was a lotta fun, if there's interest in it becoming a recurring thing I'd do it again.
Re: Meet up? 10/12/2016 11:13 AM CDT
>>I hosted an Olvi meetup during Hollow's Eve last year with the purpose of spreading around the Bracelet image. Was a lotta fun, if there's interest in it becoming a recurring thing I'd do it again.

Sounds like a great idea! Count me in!

~Gab
Re: Meet up? 10/17/2016 12:11 PM CDT
What about 11/3 around 8 or 9 EST? We could meet on the spider or take over the Half Pint or Arthe Hollow? I guess if we schedule at least two weeks in advance we can get it added to the calendar and get maybe get a refreshment cart going as well.
Re: Meet up? 10/17/2016 12:41 PM CDT
>>What about 11/3 around 8 or 9 EST? We could meet on the spider or take over the Half Pint or Arthe Hollow? I guess if we schedule at least two weeks in advance we can get it added to the calendar and get maybe get a refreshment cart going as well.

I'll write something up and see if we can get it on the calendar. Usually I wait until the released schedule is out so as to not overlap with an Alterer. The only place to hold an Olvi meeting is in Cloudwalkers Smoke Shop.

Post some suggestions for discussion topics!

So far we've got:

1. Smoke Image Teaching
2. The quiet systematic oppression of the Olvi people by referring to them as "halflings"
3. Olvi Wine Tasting
Re: Meet up? 10/17/2016 02:01 PM CDT
Unfortunately I will be out of town then and unable to attend.

Please, someone...post a log?

~Gab
Re: Meet up? 10/17/2016 04:45 PM CDT

I'm open to any time that allows as many people as possible to attend!

Olvi weapons and instruments might be good topics to chat about if enough people show up.