Special Smoke Images 12/30/2012 05:44 PM CST
I noticed there are three special smoke images. I've nearly mastered all images you're born with. Is it possible to obtain these other special images?
Re: Special Smoke Images 12/30/2012 06:24 PM CST
You can learn the web and the phoenix. If you see me in game I can teach you.

The bracelet (or necklace, I forget) hasn't been shared for the most part since it was a prize for a contest and the winner chose not to share it.

~Minstrel Ascot, Bladesinger of M'riss
Re: Special Smoke Images 12/30/2012 06:51 PM CST
> You can learn the web and the phoenix. If you see me in game I can teach you.

Sure thing, thanks. You can look for my SN: mrdahjr.
Re: Special Smoke Images 12/30/2012 07:30 PM CST
>>The bracelet (or necklace, I forget) hasn't been shared for the most part since it was a prize for a contest and the winner chose not to share it.

This may or may not be true.

Player of Diggan, Ranger & Halfing of Aesry
Re: Special Smoke Images 12/30/2012 10:22 PM CST
actually i know the bracelet image, but only platside. the winner in prime didn't share at the time. :-(

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: Special Smoke Images 12/31/2012 08:02 AM CST
> actually i know the bracelet image, but only platside. the winner in prime didn't share at the time. :-(

Sounds like another contest is needed. At least smoke images are for RP, and nothing with any real functional use beyond that.

Would LOVE to see more smoke images released.

One for each guild.
One for each race.
One for each mood.

I could come up with an ocean of them.
Re: Special Smoke Images 12/31/2012 10:36 AM CST
>>Sounds like another contest is needed.

As long as the prize isn't bracelet, I agree - there is a great history and story behind bracelet that I'd prefer stay in place.

>>Would LOVE to see more smoke images released.

I'm pretty sure this would be pretty "easy". It's the messaging that's needed. If you start a thread with some examples from beginner to master*, I'd bet we could get a nice catalog going, then a GM could tweak as necessary. Wouldn't hurt anyway.

Player of Diggan, Ranger & Halfing of Aesry
Re: Special Smoke Images 01/06/2013 12:47 PM CST
Yeah, found out the bracelet's not as rare as originally though months ago, but I'm okay with it being that way as long as it's not essentially gathering dust in a vault.

It's the only one I'm missing, but I'm okay with it staying in the olvi community.

I'm done for new images, and always for a good contest, prizes or not.

Re: Special Smoke Images 01/06/2013 12:48 PM CST
down for new images...
mutter