RE: Smoke image, bracelet 04/17/2009 11:24 PM CDT
Don't worry, if Fizzia ever walks or leaves the game, then it's either gonna be lost for all time or if said player sells, maybe the new owner will share it. I doubt it, but it's a possiblily, albiet slim.

Stomir Glen'Fingalen
Tobacconist and smoke-image instructor
RE: Smoke image, bracelet 04/17/2009 11:31 PM CDT
Meh, sounds to me like a great opportunity for a player-driven RP quest for the smoke image. Learn everything that she likes (i.e. stalking!) esp great if she's in some kind of need and convince her to teach you. Not much different than how the empath shift quest went. It's all about bribery adn at the right times :D

"When I grow up, I want to be a soulless monster trapped in a suit of enchanted armor and compelled into violent service for a commercial institution through torturous psychic conditioning." -- Armifer
RE: Smoke image, bracelet 04/18/2009 02:15 PM CDT
Fizzia has promised to pass on the image to an Olvi of her choice if/when she decides to leave DR. From there, who knows what will happen!

~Eoworfinia~
I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel.
RE: Smoke image, bracelet 02/07/2010 04:04 PM CST
Eoworfinia, are you ever in Haven? My Olvi really would like to learn some images.

Thanks for the site by the way. I love this quote from it:

"We only serve eight meals a day: early bird special, breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea, supper, dinner and midnight snack. If you want inbetween snacks, get them from the market next door."

You know the inn keeper must have no clue that plates of tarts are left out in his library for late night readers that need a snack between midnight snack and early bird special.

"Sometimes you guys scare me."--Annwyl
"You people worry me."--GM Abasha
"Hmm..."--Z
RE: Smoke image, bracelet 02/08/2010 09:06 PM CST
You can find me in Raven's Point almost all the time. Occasionally I make it to Arthe for some special tarts though. If you make it to Shard, I can certainly meet you there though.

~Eoworfinia~
Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen. Homer Simpson

Get the facts first and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain