Lighters for the masses!!! 08/16/2008 06:19 PM CDT
Can we please have matches/tinders or whatever so that it is not necessary to drop a cigar on the ground and light it with flint & steel? Please? It's not like tinders are not in the realms (see the favor which involves lighting a candle). So could some of the Smoke shops sell them please? Pretty please?

Did I mention please?
Re: Lighters for the masses!!! 08/18/2008 12:29 PM CDT
<Can we please have matches/tinders or whatever so that it is not necessary to drop a cigar on the ground and light it with flint & steel? Please? It's not like tinders are not in the realms (see the favor which involves lighting a candle). So could some of the Smoke shops sell them please? Pretty please?>

I don't play an olvi, I don't know if this is even the right folder, but as an avid cigar smoker, I agree.
Re: Lighters for the masses!!! 08/18/2008 03:54 PM CDT
I treasure all my lighters from the Dragon on one quest, to the Cinderbeast one from the Ghost ship quest and lastly, the Drake from Ysselt's wedding. Lighters are definitely special items.

You do know there are tinderboxes in Aesry, right? Though, not sure if you still have to drop things to light with those or not.

~Eoworfinia~
Dartenian fades into view.
A horde of Lawrence Welk fans decend on the area.
Dartenian whimpers softly.
Re: Lighters for the masses!!! 08/20/2008 02:37 AM CDT
>You do know there are tinderboxes in Aesry, right? Though, not sure if you still have to drop things to light with those or not.

IIRC those are just little boxes you can put your flint in. I do not think they, of themselves, will light anything.