For those who don't know 09/21/2006 11:09 PM CDT
There's a smoke shop out in Raven's Point with some nice tobacco, pouches, pipes, and some nice refreshments. Check it out!

~Minstrel Ascot, Song Weaver of M'riss

P.S. Sadly this establishment is run by a Dwarf, not an Olvi. :(
Re: For those who don't know 09/22/2006 10:51 AM CDT
I honestly have to say, smoking and Dwarves are as hand in hand as Olvi and smoking. The new tobacco's are really nice as well as the pipes. Love the new pouches as well. I wonder if Tvini didn't have a hand in some of them with one being knitted. hehe I guess, I don't mind sharing smoking and tobacco with a Dwarf, at least they are more on the same eye level as me and my, what hard workers! Those mountains and their cities inside them are just awsome! I can say though, doesn't look like they've been very social with Olvi. I haven't found anything with Olvi flavor to it there, course, it is nice to see the Tog's with so much goodies, I hope no one looses an eye with those toothpicks! And I stand in awe of the craftmanship of the Dwarves. I'm glad they shared their pipe crafting skills and tobacco blends with us. I was looking on someone's map and saw the paladin guild also had a room they labeled tobacco. Any paladin Olvi or other visitors to the board able to verify for me?

~Eoworfinia~
A snow goblin reaches down and gently pets your corpse, then quickly looks about to make sure no one noticed.
Re: For those who don't know 09/22/2006 11:20 AM CDT
RP-history wise (not DR, just in General) Halflings and Dwarves didn't always see eye to eye.. the more protective dwarves may bond with one (not DR bond, just in general) but most just ignore em.. From the halfling perspective, dwarves tend to be too gruff and serious to take "seriously"

What I wouldn't mind seeing is some special pipe verbs for dwarves or other smoking stuffs.. nothing like the olvi smoke images, but somethin, as they are known to sit around and puff alot.