smokin' 06/23/2005 01:28 PM CDT
Could or should I say would someone mind tellin' me how I could go about learnin' some of them smokin' images. Thanks for any help in advance.

Nikor
Re: smokin' 06/23/2005 03:06 PM CDT
>>Could or should I say would someone mind tellin' me how I could go about learnin' some of them smokin' images. Thanks for any help in advance.

If you're Olvi, you should have basic knowledge of all of them. Just keep practicing them all <type SMOKE LIST to see what they are>, and eventually you'll master them.

If you're non Olvi, you have to find an Olvi who's mastered the images, plus went 1 step further to master/teach the image. Have them sit down with you for awhile, and they'll walk you through the learning process. Some charge, some don't, most expect you to provide tobacco ;)

Keep in mind, non-Olvi can never master a smoking image; the best they can do is race dependant. Elves, humans (all the basic humanoids) can achieve the mid-range of expertise. Skra and Prydean can only do 1 step over basic, and Rakash in moonskin can only do the most rudimentary shapes.

All in all, it's fun... gives you something to do when bored, or images to accent any stories you may be telling.

Ristyl
smokin' 10/27/2006 09:45 PM CDT
Hey, where all the Olvi hangin' out. I been trying to find someone ta teach me some smokin' pictures for quite a while now. But have not seen anyone to ask to teach me.

Nikor
Re: smokin' 10/28/2006 08:18 AM CDT
Well, I hang out in Ratha. Mingold too. Though, she is in Crossing currently. If you haven't gotten an invite for the Olvi party she and I are giving, hollar out for her to give you one. We are trying our best to find every Olvi in the realms to give an invite to. SPEAK UP anyone who still needs one! Anyway, that should help you find a few Olvi!

~Eoworfinia~
A snow goblin reaches down and gently pets your corpse, then quickly looks about to make sure no one noticed.