Gnome Meeting 10/16/2004 09:31 PM CDT
Heyo!

I'd like to see about doing a general meeting for Gnomes sometime before the end of the month. Currently I'm thinking either Friday Oct 22 or Saturday Oct 23, at around 8pm est. I'm more inclined to go with Friday, since there's several other events on the calendar for Saturday evening and I'd rather not make people have to choose which to attend.

So for now, let's say Friday Oct 22nd at 8pm est at the Crossing Amphitheater. I'm open to feedback, and if enough folks would prefer a different time or day, I'm certainly open to change.

The meeting will be fairly informal, and primarily just a brainstorming session, although I'll answer any questions as best I am able. It will probably be restricted to Gnomes only. However, if you the Gnome players would rather have it open to all, I have no issues with that either!

I will also be doing a Kaldar meeting the following week, and sometime next month we'll probably see about doing a joint meeting to discuss any common history, culture, and background the two races might share.

- GM Dartenian
Platinum Events Team
Gnome & Kaldar Champion

"You ain't seen nothin' yet!" - Al Jolson

LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/dartenian/
Re: Gnome Meeting 10/16/2004 10:10 PM CDT
Unfortunately I have to work on both of those days. Sundays are my only days off now, so I would appreciate it if someone would keep a log and pass it on, I would appreciate it.

Nikor
Re: Gnome Meeting 10/16/2004 11:46 PM CDT
>I would appreciate it if someone would keep a log and pass it on, I would appreciate it.

Ditto. I have to work both days as well. Thanks!

-Starfay
Re: Gnome Meeting 10/17/2004 12:16 AM CDT
I can make it pretty much anytime for now. Well as long as I can come up with my game money fer next month. Lay offs suck.

- Zelaide -
A shadow appears briefly beneath the water, gurgles, then fades away.
Re: Gnome Meeting 10/17/2004 04:59 PM CDT
fridays at that time are a very bad time for me. I think a sunday would be more suited to everyone's schedules.
Re: Gnome Meeting 10/18/2004 12:19 PM CDT
Friday's date night! Wahoo! Which, of course, most likely means no DR.

Dart, thanks for the attention you're giving us. Hopefully I can make one of these meetings!

Durt

> I see dead people...<

Vote for Pedro
Re: Gnome Meeting 10/19/2004 02:50 PM CDT
Heyo Dartenian!! Friday is a good day for me, Saturday is not. I will inform G.N.O.M.E. about your meeting so yee can expect at least some member to attend. I like the idea for gnomes only. See you there!

Growlyn Gimlyn,
Consul of G.N.O.M.E.

Memorable Jourok Moments:
Jourok exclaims, "What in Drogar's skivvies... !"
Jourok ogles Eluresturi.
Re: Gnome Meeting 10/22/2004 09:50 PM CDT
Was a nice meeting Dart. Hopefully everything'll work out for us. Like the sticks.

- Zelaide -
A shadow appears briefly beneath the water, gurgles, then fades away.
Re: Gnome Meeting 10/23/2004 12:19 PM CDT
Anyone have a log of the meeting they'd be willing to send to telger@play.net?

Thanks in advance.

~Thilan

"Expanding before fortifying makes bad bridge design."
-From Hell
Re: Gnome Meeting 10/23/2004 04:33 PM CDT
>Anyone have a log of the meeting they'd be willing to send to telger@play.net?

Me too, please!

Also, a very kind empath just handed me some pants which may be a part of the gnome clothing being leaked out:

>tap my pants
You tap a pair of brown canvas pants with dark spots on the knees that you are wearing.
>look my pants
Sewn from sturdy canvas that is just the right stiffness for fieldwork, these pants appear to have been well broken in.

Pocketed, too. I love 'em. Are these indeed gnome clothing?

Durt

> I see dead people...<

Vote for Pedro
Re: Gnome Meeting 10/23/2004 08:00 PM CDT
Those pants are from the most recent Theren Fest, but if they look good on you and seem Gnomish I say go for it.

~Thilan

"Expanding before fortifying makes bad bridge design."
-From Hell
Re: Gnome Meeting 10/24/2004 10:19 PM CDT
Me to please.
Send the log to robert.l.martin@sbcglobal.net please.

Nikor
Re: Gnome Meeting 10/27/2004 09:15 AM CDT
Would someone please send me a log of the meeting also. Just send to my DR email. Many thanks Everand.