Charisma 06/05/2020 12:21 PM CDT

So, there isn't a single race with a negative to Charisma but a few with a bonus to it.

Many people don't bother with it and usually train it as their last Stat.

I propose to code in an option, available to ONLY those races whom have a DOUBLE <+2> or TRIPLE <+3> to their stats to remove one of those negatives and have it on Charisma instead.

IF the End result is the same, whereas all stats to 100 cost the same amount of TDPs, this shouldn't be an issue, however in the interim, Someone who wants to play say, a Rakash <+2> Intel or a Gnome <+3> Strength might have a little easier time being a Paladin. Same goes with a Gor'Tog with <-3> strength, could use 1 stat point and be <-2> strength and add it to Charisma.

Maybe even, if its widely accepted, to have any + changed for a -. On a Single time only. Not to be used for multiple stats.

I would wager you would see a much more diverse crowd of mages rather than being mostly human, elven and elothean. Might allow for that Gor'Tog Moonmage, or the Gnome Barbarian a bit more leeway when wanting to go that route. Too often there seems to be just eh plain old stereotypical races for each guild.
Maybe Make it a Prime/Plat thing, or an LTB thing you can use for when your 4 Circle 200s are just boring you and you want to try out a Gor'Tog Bard but the mental hits are just making you cringe. The idea was brought on by the Rakash actually that have a very weird negative in Agility. Normally, when you lack agility its because you have more strength. They seem to be inversely proportional. More Strength=less Agile, More Agile=not as strong. But instead its a negative to mentals. Prydaen as well. The hit to discipline yet i feel felines are one of the most disciplined animals out there. They have such precise control of thier bodies. Heck ive watched my own cat jump from the floor to a basement window over 6 feet high! That would be like a human who is 6 feet high jumping 18 feet or more straight up.

Basically im saying is i think its an avenue worth exploring. To Change your starting stats INSIDE the CMGR. To be the SMART Tog, the Agile Dwarf or the large burly Gnome who just wants to eat faces right from the get go without having ALL the odds stacked against you.

"You can have anything the world offers, so long as you have the strength to take it, the skill to steal it or the nerve to kill for it."

Dusk, Chosen of Damaris