Racial Stat Trainers 03/20/2015 10:31 AM CDT
Just a random idea that popped into my head when planning TDP progression. With the more areas that are racial "towns" adding in trainers in those areas for just the stats that are the races easy stat. Little lore explanation or a fun story regarding why just to add some flavor to it. Also for the heavy RP crowd going to a 'homeland' just adds that small element. And lastly for when people live somewhere without the trainers it would add a separate kind of outpost spread throughout the lands.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Category:S%27Kra_Mur
>Whatever their origins, no one denies they are formidable in physical combat, combining the swiftness of a striking cobra and the strength of a bearhug from an enraged boa constrictor.

The explanation of stats is included in character manager when rolling one up and on all the pages of elanthipedia , but just that little extra that makes this game special to all of us.

I know GM's all have LONG lists of thing to work on, but given the extreme detail that some players have gone into in regard to racial info, languages, etc this could be a great opportunity for a contest with Story, history, anecdote that went along with it.

Just another random idea from Morp

ps- Naohhi and Z since you put up with my random suggestions all the time, so if this is a good one pass it to someone else hah

[20:11] Chatter[Arathael] Usually only get skill when it's successful.
[20:13] Chatter[Morpion] Thats why Arathael has 0.00 ranks in Getting Girls
[20:14] Chatter[Arathael] =(