Savants 09/26/2012 02:59 PM CDT
Has anyone rolled up a savant since the character creator changes? I'm working on a new Elothean and wanted to make him a savant. I just wanted to make sure I'm not spinning my wheels trying to get the random cat-slitted amber eyes. I was hoping they're still in the generator via random features. Thanks.
Re: Savants 09/27/2012 04:01 PM CDT
I could be wrong (probably am), but I don't think you can get it via the character creator anymore. But you can via a shift.
Re: Savants 09/27/2012 04:18 PM CDT
>>Magic1300: I could be wrong (probably am), but I don't think you can get it via the character creator anymore. But you can via a shift.

This feature is not available via shift. You can shift an Elothean to have tilted almond-shaped amber eyes, eyes but "cat-slitted" is not an option. The only way to acquire "tilted almond-shaped cat-slitted amber eyes" was by letting the Character Manager choose your features for you, but that does not seem to work anymore.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!
Re: Savants 09/27/2012 07:47 PM CDT
>> but that does not seem to work anymore.

No more savants? There's an event there somewhere...

Ooooh I wonder who the last savant is!

I don't remember when mine was rolled up, but it was shortly before the change. Birthday isn't necessarily a good indicator, right? Well, even so...:

>>You were born on the 32nd day of the 2nd month of Ka'len the Sea Drake in the year of the Silver Unicorn, 378 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

28 years old. Anyone younger?
Re: Savants 09/27/2012 08:56 PM CDT
>>378 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

While slightly off topic I have been having a lot of fun with this lately. You were born during the occupation of Shard by the Outcasts. It's fun to think of things like that. http://elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Modern_Timeline

You've reached the uninformative help match I haven't written yet.
Re: Savants 09/28/2012 10:35 AM CDT
Well, at least I was right about being wrong. I probably have a savant somewhere in my pile on inactive characters...