Elothean House gathering 01/11/2018 11:32 PM CST
If I were to commit to hosting (which, I don't even know what that commitment means) an Elothean inter-House gathering in, well, I guess somewhere in Shard. Would anybody be interested in doing that? My character would love it, I would just need to think about the timing.

If I did want to organize this, how could I feasibly roleplay it so that other races could be invited? Or, would that kill any draw? I'd love for it to be Elothean only, but I'm not sure that would fly and get enough participants. Also, just, generally, how does one schedule and host an event like this?

Anybody else interested in co-hosting this with me?
Re: Elothean House gathering 01/11/2018 11:54 PM CST
I think it's a great idea, and I know at least one Elothean who would attend.

The main thing you need to do is email the details to DR-EVENTS@play.net asking to be put on the calendar. You might also build up a little hype in the days ahead of time by talking on the gweth about it. There's even a channel for Race if you want to make it Elothean only.

About location, just keep in mind that F2P can't travel to Shard without a visa. That said, other provinces could use some love, so there are benefits to holding it there too. Also, if you pick an unusual location, be sure to provide good directions.

I think either exclusive to Elotheans or inclusive of all would be fun. I could see both having their place. I say just pick the one that YOU would find more fun. You can always do a different kind later.

- Navesi

P.S. Just noticed this is in the Elves folder. Whoops.
Re: Elothean House gathering 01/12/2018 12:02 AM CST
>P.S. Just noticed this is in the Elves folder. Whoops.

Yes, oops. Should I migrate this to the other folder or what do I do? Gah!

Would love to hear some more voices on this. I think Shard would be awesome but I'd also do it in Crossing because I just think this would be fun. Would anybody else be interested in this? If so, I'll schedule. I'd rather not hang out by myself!
Re: Elothean House gathering 01/12/2018 11:06 AM CST
While my main is another race I do know some who would be interested in this. But yeah, might want to repost in the eloth folder with a pointer here.

I was just thinking about how much I miss the different race & guild events, I also have some elves would be interested in doing something.

Elves need some love too, with those pointy ears they are not Spock & emotionless :)
Re: Elothean House gathering 01/12/2018 11:11 AM CST
A thread has been moved here. Because it belonged here.

~Evike