Is the Elothean Savant still possible? 10/30/2015 11:20 AM CDT
I have asked Mentors, and they suggested it a good idea to ask here.

Is it possible to go through the Character Manager and attempted to randomly generate the cat-slitted amber eyes of the Elothean Savant? Way back it used to be possible and I was wondering if it could be done in 2015.

If possible, are there any restrictions. For example, it is impossible for the F2P accounts to roll up an Elothean Savant? or can only one Savant be rolled up within a month....etc?

Thanks
Re: Is the Elothean Savant still possible? 10/30/2015 01:09 PM CDT
Can you roll up a smaller forehead? It's honestly always been my biggest problem with elotheans.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Is the Elothean Savant still possible? 10/30/2015 03:29 PM CDT
>>Shadowwatcher: Is it possible to go through the Character Manager and attempted to randomly generate the cat-slitted amber eyes of the Elothean Savant? Way back it used to be possible and I was wondering if it could be done in 2015.

Anecdotally speaking, I don't know of anyone who has been able to roll an Elothean savant since the character manager was updated on March 1, 2011.

I tried to role a savant in May 2012 with a script that I wrote. After 10 hours of running the script, I had not rolled a savant. (I checked the log; there were no errors.) I assisted, but no GM ever responded, so I gave up and chose my own features.

In May 2014, Schoofu also tried for 10 hours with no luck.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Is the Elothean Savant still possible? 10/31/2015 12:10 PM CDT
It's in our system features, but doesn't seem to be available in the CM.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Is the Elothean Savant still possible? 11/03/2015 05:05 AM CST
>It's in our system features, but doesn't seem to be available in the CM.

So, just to make sure I understand, it's no longer possible because:

1) It can't be rolled up through the Character Manager.
2) Can't be acquired through Empathic Shifting

Oh well. I know it's not the biggest priority in DR, but it would be something nice to have available.