Elothean avenger's gladius 11/09/2010 06:19 PM CST
The strip of black silk has been tied with an intricate knot which leaves a small length of both ends to hang freely. Embroidered on the center is an indistinct crest of a purple shield with lotus-shaped hollows.

An Elothean avenger's gladius with a black silk-wrapped hilt is a medium edged melee-ranged weapon.
The avenger's gladius is ill suited, but usable, for backstabbing.

You are certain that it could do:
somewhat heavy puncture damage
low slice damage
fair impact damage

You are confident that the gladius is reasonably balanced and is reasonably suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the avenger's gladius is appreciably susceptible to damage, and is in pristine condition.

The avenger's gladius is made with metal.
The avenger's gladius feels light.
You are certain that the avenger's gladius is worth about 541201 dokoras.

Anyone else know if Elothean racial weapon get better than this or is it like the dwarf tunnler axe?
Re: Elothean avenger's gladius 11/09/2010 07:54 PM CST
I know the elven star blades are better in the hands of an elf. I haven't checked Elothean vs. Non-Elothean on the gladius yet.

Re: Elothean avenger's gladius 11/09/2010 09:27 PM CST
That is the Elothean appraisal (I get that anyhow), and looks the listing on Elanthipedia is showing the non-Elothean stats, which are lower on a few:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Weapon:Elothean_avenger's_gladius_with_a_black_silk-wrapped_hilt

Kythryn
"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?" - Satchel Paige
Re: Elothean avenger's gladius 11/09/2010 09:52 PM CST
I hope you ME elothean user got one, cause it one bad ass weapon for only 24 stones. I am just so happy my elothean finely got Dwarven tunneler's axe type weapon.