Elothean Savants 08/04/2010 08:10 AM CDT
Out of curiosity, does anyone know the number of active PC Elothean Savants? My character is one, I know that the character Itaro is another who is fairly active..any others?
Re: Elothean Savants 08/09/2010 04:30 PM CDT
My fledgling paladin is. So that's.... 3?
Re: Elothean Savants 08/10/2010 09:11 AM CDT
there is a short list here-
http://elanthipedia.com/wiki/Category:Savant

An old cranky ogre with no legs says, "Naarg wives all this Naarg wives now."
Re: Elothean Savants 08/13/2010 10:03 PM CDT
A few names missing. There is a trader called Tomiko that is savant I believe. I know there are others but I've forgotten their exact names.

"If you insist that roleplaying involves Shakespearean dialogue over tea, it reveals a flaw in your current conception of roleplaying that I encourage you to play with." -Armifer
Re: Elothean Savants 08/16/2010 11:54 PM CDT
Anyone seen Akahana? I beleive she is savant, but I haven't seen her in ages. Paladin I think.
Re: Elothean Savants 08/17/2010 01:13 AM CDT
Eldarion, my bard, is a savant.
Re: Elothean Savants 08/17/2010 09:55 AM CDT
Would any of the savant players perhaps be interested in a get together? I'm tossing around some ideas regarding a Savant group roleplay.
Re: Elothean Savants 08/17/2010 11:22 AM CDT
git all dem smart folks in one room and Tog bash! :-)

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath

Re: Elothean Savants 08/17/2010 04:05 PM CDT
>Would any of the savant players perhaps be interested in a get together? I'm tossing around some ideas regarding a Savant group roleplay.

Sounds like someone's looking for an in-game way to play D&D.

>
You're not used to life as a fish, are you?
Re: Elothean Savants 08/17/2010 07:51 PM CDT
>>Sounds like someone's looking for an in-game way to play D&D.

I've never played D&D so this went over my head.
Re: Elothean Savants 08/17/2010 08:11 PM CDT
>>I've never played D&D so this went over my head.

Don't feel bad. I use to play D&D a bunch and I don't get it either.

Khorgar ~ will put his hands up next time
Re: Elothean Savants 08/18/2010 12:49 PM CDT
There is a category over on Elanthipedia for Savants, and I see some PC's have linked themselves there. It might be a good place to list active players.
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Category:Savant

Also, I'm just about done adding in Player listings for each of the Houses, so if you already have a character profile there, you can add the following line to your profile and change the last 2 words to your appropriate house to be listed:
{{cat|Player House of the Gilded Longleaf}}

The final results for each House will appear as so:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Category:Player_House_of_the_Gilded_Longleaf

Kythryn
"When Columbus started out he didn't know where he was going, when he got there he didn't know where he was, and when he got back he didn't know where he had been." - Anonymous