Braided Beard Worn Items 01/20/2018 03:33 PM CST
So I was stupid and took out my icesteel beard rings. Now I can't wear them, or any other braided beard worn items. I have my mustache braided after cutting it once. I've tried braiding my beard at full length (three braids), after trimming it (three braids), then after cutting it once (one braid). Didn't work any of those times. Does anyone have any advice or help on this? TIA.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Braided Beard Worn Items 01/20/2018 03:56 PM CST
Ok just took mine out to see how I did it a while back (forgot how myself).

Trim beard and mustache once, looks like this:
You have a thick, evenly trimmed full mustache that droops heavily on your upper lip and a long, thick full beard.

Cut mustache FOUR times, should look like this:
You have a long, narrow, evenly trimmed mustache that falls to either side of the mouth on your upper lip and a long, thick full beard.

Braid mustache and beard:
You have a long, narrow braided mustache that droops to either side of the mouth on your upper lip and a thick beard twisted into three long braids.

Wear icesteel rings:
You arrange your full beard with a dozen icesteel rings paired with a solitary molten-core diamond, resulting in: You have a glossy mustache that glides over your upper lip before twining into a lush, belly-sweeping beard. The beard is tamed into several braids banded with transparent icesteel rings, the central plait graced with a magnificent molten-core diamond.

Don't forget that you can STUDY it too:
>study ice rings
You think a dozen icesteel rings paired with a solitary molten-core diamond can be worn in a beard and mustache that is braided.
You can also PUSH, PULL, TURN, and TAP it.

Voila.

Don't forget to tip your Trader ;)

Balkinar (and pals)