roll call? 01/29/2015 01:24 PM CST
Been a LONG time since Ive been around. Im wondering who all is still around...I see Worrclan still posting, So thats a big plus in my book. Any of the other older Dwarves that remember the Sorrow War still Stomping around?

By the way Worrclan, if you see this and remember The Sandrat, I think you have my AIM. I have it on a lot, and yeah I still work the graveyard shift so talking again may be hit and miss at times. I am NOT playing The Sandrat, but I still am a Dwarf and even the same guild. just different training ::grin::

Dwarf is the ONLY way to go!
Re: roll call? 01/29/2015 09:18 PM CST
Hey you!

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: roll call? 01/29/2015 10:46 PM CST

Cool! Hey Sortny. Glad to see your still around as well. Im finding even in the Thieves guild theres quite a few people not around regularly anymore, so seeing Dwarves I remember and liked still around, gives me the warm and fuzzies. Makes me grunt in approval as well ::grin::

Seriously, glad to see you kicking around still.

Are there still weekly meetings at Forkbeards? I dont think I ever attended one with my current character. The only monkey wrench tossed my way for attending any regularly is my work schedule.
Re: roll call? 01/30/2015 08:45 PM CST
Hasn't been one in ages. Alas, with a death in the family recently. I'm all tapped out on playing time.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: roll call? 01/31/2015 12:59 AM CST
Not entirely sure I ever heard The Sandrat moniker, but I'm a pretty old dwarf and probably would recognize/know your name. Welcome back :)

Segmere Freat
Re: roll call? 02/03/2015 07:13 PM CST
The original Dwarb has returned from a long hiatus.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!
Re: roll call? 02/03/2015 07:13 PM CST
The original Dwarb has returned from a long hiatus.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!
Re: roll call? 03/10/2015 03:28 PM CDT
Kalkomar is on extended vacation, drinking and stuff.

You'll find Balkinar bugging people for pouches, killing serpents, haunting the blacksmithing, engineering and outfitting halls in Haven. Bring pouches for him to sell, he needs the work

Kalkomar (and pals)
Re: roll call? 03/15/2015 10:04 PM CDT
Just back todayish after being in and out for three years. Still trying to get my bearings. Sandrat... mmm only one Dwarf I can think of that lived in the sand. Good to see you back in any form. Still have my old aim send me a message Sandrat even if I'm not on it should get to me.

~Worrclan, Dwarf of the Realms-
Re: roll call? 03/16/2015 03:03 AM CDT
Dwarf,

I was missing getting to taunt your shortness, I came back myself about a month ago. Good to see you'll be around ya old grumpy so-and-so.

-Elf
Re: roll call? 03/16/2015 12:54 PM CDT
Worr's back?!? Yay!

Segmere Freat