Mixing armor 05/07/2009 05:19 PM CDT
Hello and Good day,

Alrighty, I have another question but this time on armor. I was on a website that seemed a little dated and it mentioned that at 30th circle, I believe, a Paladin could wear 2 different categories of armor without any penalty. So, I went and put on a piece of HP, LP, HC, and LC and appraised the chest piece and it doesn't appear that my hindrance is any greater.

Is there any hidden penalties? Is training all four armors at once going to have problems of its own like a slow learning rate? Back in the day I just focused on HP and didn't worry about the rest. Should I just stick with plate and not worry about chain?

Thanks
Re: Mixing armor 05/07/2009 05:40 PM CDT
>Alrighty, I have another question but this time on armor. I was on a website that seemed a little dated and it mentioned that at 30th circle, I believe, a Paladin could wear 2 different categories of armor without any penalty. So, I went and put on a piece of HP, LP, HC, and LC and appraised the chest piece and it doesn't appear that my hindrance is any greater.

That's correct.

Chain is a category, plate is a category, leather/cloth is a category, and bone is all by itself.