Alright... 12/03/2013 07:23 PM CST
Hello. What have I missed in the last 6 years??? ;)

-Wrathicant
Re: Alright... 12/03/2013 08:12 PM CST
Dragonrealms 3.0 - Revenge of the Holy Guilds.

Samsaren

P.S. LOTS of changes, elanthipedia is your best bet for catching up.
Re: Alright... 12/03/2013 08:15 PM CST
Welcome back!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Alright... 12/03/2013 08:20 PM CST
Good to see you around still Sam as I do remember you kind sir.

The title alone is intriguing... I shall begin my Elanthipedia research, thank you.

Where are you at nowadays?
Re: Alright... 12/03/2013 08:23 PM CST
THANK YOU! You'll have to forgive me, but I do remember your ENOTS handle just not who the attachment to that is?
Re: Alright... 12/03/2013 09:43 PM CST
PROFILE <person>, HUNT, new GMs who are pretty cool, simucoins, arm-worn shields, new hunting areas, removal of flex critters, DR 3.0, new experience, tactics, grandfathering, 150+, armadillos, juvies being the new goblins, armor being worth a damn, bone and cloth armor, necromancers, offhand, the rise and fall of stealth, new forging, smithing, crafting, alchemy, cyclics, new magic, Raikrage. And stuff.

You ran by the other day. Was gonna say something but you were gone too quickly.

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."
Re: Alright... 12/03/2013 10:20 PM CST
Welcome back - I usually haunt the Abbey and zip through Crossing regularly.

Samsaren
Re: Alright... 12/04/2013 11:04 AM CST
Welcome back Wrath!

I just brought Lennon out of retirement after about a 7-year absence, so I know there's a bit of adjustment getting used to this new system. Feel free to get ahold of me IG, I'm usually in the Boar Clan/Hib area. Or I resurrected my old AIM, you can contact me there (it's just my signature with no spaces...)

--Just a Squire
Re: Alright... 12/04/2013 08:14 PM CST
>>THANK YOU! You'll have to forgive me, but I do remember your ENOTS handle just not who the attachment to that is?

Ryeka and The Brood! I don't log into prime much any more, but I do lurk on the forums.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

Re: Alright... 12/04/2013 08:19 PM CST
Thanks for the breakdown Gorteous. I haven't been able to even scratch the surface on knowledge of all these changes so far. I'll be sure to say hi next time I run into you.

Lennon! Good to hear from you kind sir. Been way too long. I'll be sure to catch up with you.
Re: Alright... 12/04/2013 08:22 PM CST
Ryeka!!! You are one of the first friends I ever made! No Prime? Which platform are you mostly lurking?
Re: Alright... 12/04/2013 08:48 PM CST
Most times any more I'm in Plat, though I do log into TF once in a while.