OMG!!!! 04/25/2012 01:28 PM CDT
It has happened, Sal is finally to old to fight....what to do what to do? Is there botox in the realms yet?? Howdy to any who remember me and Hello to all who do not :)

You are Holy Questor Salamae Maquarce, a Human Paladin.
You have crystal green eyes. Your snow-white hair is very long and thick, and is worn braided. You have weathered skin and a lean figure.
You are very tall for a Human.
You appear to be aged.
You have a tattoo of a noble golden dragon whose body coils sinuously down her arm, its mouth agape to show its savage maw from which pours gouts of flame out to the fingers on your right wrist.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing a kyanite gwethdesuan, a jadeite gwethdesuan, some black suede gloves, a gold badge bearing a finely etched depiction of the Paladin guild crest, some midnight black jousting plate engraved with a golden fire-breathing dragon, a midnight black leather longcoat embroidered with a golden dragon, some black thigh boots, a silver nose ring, a pilgrim's badge, some midnight-black leather leggings, a midnight black pouch, a midnight black vest, a sturdy black backpack, a delicate jade bracelet inset with an exquisite ivory heart, a wide burgundy sash of rich velvet stitched with golden embroidery along the hem and an elegant satin ribbon depicting the royal crest of Lord Theren.
Re: OMG!!!! 04/25/2012 02:50 PM CDT
>>Hipp: Is there botox in the realms yet??

SHIFT {PLAYER} AGE A YEAR YOUNGER

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!
Re: OMG!!!! 04/25/2012 04:17 PM CDT
Welcome back Sal!

Madigan
Re: OMG!!!! 04/25/2012 06:31 PM CDT
Type age or age help, and start figuring out the option that works best for your style, and get yourself younger. Without shifts.

Re: OMG!!!! 04/25/2012 10:00 PM CDT
I wonder if I'm older...

You are Clynlyn RazorBlade, a Human.
You have an angular face with elegant arched eyebrows, gold-flecked crystal green eyes and a straight nose. Your silver-gilt-streaked platinum hair is long and thick, and is worn loose. You have tanned skin and an athletic build.
You are tall for a Human.
You are elderly.
Re: OMG!!!! 04/26/2012 05:38 AM CDT
>>I wonder if I'm older...

Your older than dirt!

R.

Words Words Words .. in the end thats all it is