Man... 10/31/2011 02:29 PM CDT
Is it a Halloween costume!? Is it real?! I don't know, you decide.

You are Transcendent Paladin Korsik Rippentropp, Juggernaut of M'Riss, a Human Paladin.

An overpowering sense of wrongness overcomes you, leaving you struggling against an almost uncontrollable urge to lash out at anyone and anything around you. With tremendous force of will, you manage to regain control of your emotions.

lol
Re: Man... 10/31/2011 03:36 PM CDT
Hahaha awesome, way to go Korsik. I shudder to think how many ranks in Shield you have.

~Leilond
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Leilond
http://drzeal.forumotion.com Learn How to PvP!
Re: Man... 10/31/2011 03:36 PM CDT
Wow. Congrats!

Madigan
Re: Man... 10/31/2011 03:48 PM CDT
Hey, thanks guys.

>>I shudder to think how many ranks in Shield you have.

Haha. Shield is good.

An overpowering sense of wrongness overcomes you, leaving you struggling against an almost uncontrollable urge to lash out at anyone and anything around you. With tremendous force of will, you manage to regain control of your emotions.

lol
Re: Man... 11/01/2011 01:41 AM CDT
Grats. I wonder how many 150 paladins are out there now that are active?
Re: Man... 11/01/2011 07:20 AM CDT

Congrats

~Katt

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!
Re: Man... 11/01/2011 08:46 AM CDT
<<Grats. I wonder how many 150 paladins are out there now that are active?

A ton actually. Paladins are pretty easy to train if you don't worry too much about perception|evasion|magic. If you do, then it takes (as you know Clyn) considerably longer or at least in my experience.

Madigan
Re: Man... 11/01/2011 12:46 PM CDT
Not enough of them use ranged as a main weapon. YEAH MADIGAN IM LOOKING AT YOU.

I actually had LX as my primary weapon for about 125 or 130 of my circles. Then the last 20 brawling overtook it and they just zoomed through. So now I'm at 670 brawl and only 640 LX. Sucks.

>>perception|evasion|magic

I'll be the first to admit my perception sucked for quite a while, but then I've relatively fixed it, in ratio to my other skills. Always trying to improve it, obviously, but its not godforsakenly bad anymore. Evasion was never an issue. Its been mind locked for 150 circles. Magic? Eh, I keep it moving decently enough. Could crank it out though for some easy tdps since there's no more circle tdps to gain.

The worst part I've already noticed is.. what does a circle chaser do when he has no more circles left to chase?

We need to get the high end paladin title requirements posted. I need tangible numbers to hunt for.

lol
Re: Man... 11/01/2011 01:49 PM CDT
<<The worst part I've already noticed is.. what does a circle chaser do when he has no more circles left to chase?

End game blows. I do the Squire thing. Not sure what you chase at this point...just chase MOAR I suppose.

Madigan
Re: Man... 11/01/2011 01:59 PM CDT
I should get a Squire. That's a great idea.

lol
Re: Man... 11/02/2011 07:41 AM CDT

<<A ton actually. Paladins are pretty easy to train if you don't worry too much about perception|evasion|magic. If you do, then it takes (as you know Clyn) considerably longer or at least in my experience.

Stop staring at me Mad.
Re: Man... 11/02/2011 07:43 AM CDT
And for post 150 my goals are to get better at things.

Total Ranks Displayed: 23821
Re: Man... 11/03/2011 04:47 AM CDT
<<Not sure what you chase at this point...

Come back to the forge, you can chase the elusive armor mark with me.
Re: Man... 11/03/2011 10:06 AM CDT
Congrats, Korsik.

Individuals, families, countries, continents are destroyed at the heavy hand of Vinjince.

-GM Abasha
Re: Man... 11/03/2011 10:47 AM CDT

<<The worst part I've already noticed is.. what does a circle chaser do when he has no more circles left to chase?

I backtrained weapons a while, now just training intercessors full time. Hanging in there, looking forward to anything we get in the future.
Re: Man... 11/10/2011 10:14 PM CST

Congrats...that was fast!